We want to make it easy to do business with Raytheon while also helping you navigate the regulations involved in the aerospace and defense technology sector. Click here for Terms & Conditions. Historical versions of the Terms are on the right.
Raytheon Supplier Guides
- Doing Business with Raytheon
- SRS Ratings Guide
- SPRR Navigation Guide
- Supplier Readiness
- Transcepta Registration Process for Raytheon Suppliers
RAYTHEON SIX SIGMA FOR SUPPLIERS
Raytheon is committed to working with our suppliers to meet the challenges of our competitive environment and provide the best and most affordable products. A prime enabler for this is the Raytheon Six Sigma and Continuous Improvement group, which deploys highly experienced practitioners to work with our suppliers in during on-site engagements. They help suppliers enhance their capabilities, drive down costs without impacting supplier profit, and identify and mitigate risks.
Learn more about our Raytheon Six Sigma programs for suppliers here.
EXOSTAR SUPPLIER PORTAL
Exostar is our supplier portal. You can access further supplier resources via this secure environment.
Purchase Order Quality and packaging References
*Contact the responsible Raytheon buyer if a PIV on the PO is not listed below
- Quality Notes
- PIV-2000-L Packaging Information for Vendors (General Vendor Packaging)
- PIV-2001-3 Packaging Information for Vendors (Multiple Non-Tape and Reel Components)
- PIV-6012-10 Packaging Information for Vendors (General Vendor Packaging)
These tools will help you prepare a business proposal for Raytheon:
- Table 15-2 Proposal Guide
- Table 15-2 Proposal Guide - Example
- Supplier Proposal Adequacy Guidelines
- Supplier Proposal Adequacy Checklist
- Contract Pricing Proposal Cover Sheet
U.S. government resources
- Defense Logistics Agency Commercial and Government Entity Program (CAGE) Codes Search
- Defense Contract Management Agency Information
- Defense Contract Audit Agency Cost Accounting Standards
- Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
SUPPLIER communications AND tools
- Raytheon Supplier Communications Playbook
- This document is password protected. For access, please email IDSPR@Raytheon.com.
- Supplier Jurisdiction and Classification Assessment (JCA) Response Form
- Contractor Safety Handbook
- Contractor Safety & Health Awareness Overview — English
- Contractor Safety & Health Awareness Overview — Spanish
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
Below are links to Raytheon's General Terms and Conditions of Purchase. These are incorporated by reference on every Raytheon purchase order:
TC-Update The following updates reflect changes to the U. S. Government acquisition regulations. By this reference, said updates are incorporated in and made an integral part of the General Terms and Conditions (TC) documents identified below.
TC-001 General Terms and Conditions of Purchase
TC-002 General Terms and Conditions of Purchase Supplement 1 – Government Contract Provisions from the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
TC-003 General Terms and Conditions of Purchase Supplement 2 - Government Contract Provisions from Department of Defense FAR Supplement (DFARS)
TC-004 International General Terms and Conditions
TC-004F International Terms and Conditions of Purchase - Supplement 1 Government Contract Provisions from the Federal Acquisition Regulation
TC-004D International General Terms and Conditions of Purchase - Supplement 2 Government Contract Provisions from the Department of Defense FAR Supplement
TC-009 Fixed Price Level of Effort Subcontracts
TC-014 Escrow of Seller Intellectual Property
TC-020 Fixed Price Incentive Purchase Orders
TC-HARDCODE Standard Hard-Coded Purchase Order Terms and Conditions.
TC-SERVICES Terms and Conditions of Purchase for Domestic Purchase Orders for Commercial Services When Seller is Not Providing Goods.
IN-009 International Traffic in Arms Regulations Certificate & Reporting of Political Contributions, Fees or Commissions
IP-011 University Funding Agreement for Raytheon Sponsored Research
IP-006 Addendum to Software Licenses with Raytheon
PT-001 Property in Possession of Seller
SA-004 Insurance Protection, Indemnification, and Security Requirements
SA-019 Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Requirements for Purchase Orders and Subcontracts
SA-020 Data Privacy and Security Terms
SA-021 Data Security Terms
CR-001 Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) Notices and Certification
CR-002 Certificate of Current Cost or Pricing Data
CR-003 Annual Supplier Representations and Certifications
CR-003 Help Document
CRINT-003 Foreign supplier registration form to support Raytheon with goods or services for foreign customers on commercial contracts
CR-006 Assertion of Commerciality
FN-004 Performance-Based Payments Notices and Certification
This document does not contain technology or technical data controlled under either the U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations or the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. E16-447W