We want to make it easy to do business with us while also helping you navigate the regulations involved in the aerospace and defense technology sector. Click here for Terms & Conditions.
Supplier Ratings System Info
- Supplier Rating System News
- Accessing SRS through Exostar MAG
- SRS Ratings Guide
- SRS Quick Reference Guide
- SRS Protest - Supplier Training Guide
- SPRR Navigation Guide
SIX SIGMA FOR SUPPLIERS
We are committed to working with our suppliers to meet the challenges of our competitive environment and provide the best and most affordable products. A prime enabler for this is Six Sigma and Continuous Improvement group, which deploys highly experienced practitioners to work with our suppliers in during on-site engagements. They help suppliers enhance their capabilities, drive down costs without impacting supplier profit, and identify and mitigate risks.
Learn more about our Six Sigma programs for suppliers here.
EXOSTAR SUPPLIER PORTAL
Exostar is our supplier portal. You can access further supplier resources via this secure environment.
Purchase Order Quality and packaging References
*Contact the responsible buyer if a PIV on the PO is not listed below
- Quality Notes
- PIV-2000-M Packaging Information for Vendors (General Vendor Packaging)
- PIV-2001-3 Packaging Information for Vendors (Multiple Non-Tape and Reel Components)
- PIV-6012-12 Packaging Information for Vendors (General Vendor Packaging)
These tools will help you prepare a business proposal:
- AIA Supplier Proposal Adequacy Guidelines
- Table 15-2 Proposal Guide
- Table 15-2 Proposal Guide - Example
- Supplier Proposal Adequacy Guidelines
- Supplier Proposal Adequacy Checklist
- Contract Pricing Proposal Cover Sheet
U.S. government resources
- Defense Logistics Agency Commercial and Government Entity Program (CAGE) Codes Search
- Defense Contract Management Agency Information
- Defense Contract Audit Agency Cost Accounting Standards
- Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
- Supplier Cybersecurity
- Conflict Minerals
- RTX Conflict Minerals Form SD 2021-06-01
- Counterfeit Products Overview
- Specialty Metals
- US TSCA Risk Management Chemicals
SUPPLIER communications and tools
- Contractor Safety Handbook
- Contractor Safety & Health Awareness Overview — English
- Contractor Safety & Health Awareness Overview — Spanish
- Raytheon Intelligence & Space Freight Routing Guide
- Raytheon Intelligence & Space FedEx Supplier Letter
- Raytheon Missile & Defense Freight Routing Guide
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
Below are links to our General Terms and Conditions of Purchase. These are incorporated by reference on each purchase order:
TC-UPDATE: The following updates reflect changes to the U. S. Government acquisition regulations. By this reference, said updates are incorporated in and made an integral part of the General Terms and Conditions (TC) documents identified below.
TC-001: General Terms and Conditions of Purchase
TC-001C: Commercial Terms and Conditions of Purchase — When Seller’s Goods or Services Are Not Connected With a United States Government Contract or Higher-Tier Subcontract
TC-002: General Terms and Conditions of Purchase Supplement 1 — Government Contract Provisions from the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
TC-003: General Terms and Conditions of Purchase Supplement 2 — Government Contract Provisions from Department of Defense FAR Supplement (DFARS)
TC-004: International General Terms and Conditions
TC-004C: International Commercial Terms and Conditions — When Seller’s Goods or Services Are Not Connected With a United States Government Contract or Higher-Tier Subcontract
TC-004F International Terms and Conditions of Purchase — Supplement 1 Government Contract Provisions from the Federal Acquisition Regulation
TC-004D: International General Terms and Conditions of Purchase — Supplement 2 Government Contract Provisions from the Department of Defense FAR Supplement
TC-009: Fixed Price Level of Effort Subcontracts
TC-014: Escrow of Seller Intellectual Property
TC-HARDCODE: Standard Hard-Coded Purchase Order Terms and Conditions.
IN-009: International Traffic in Arms Regulations Certificate & Reporting of Political Contributions, Fees or Commissions.
IP-011: University Funding Agreement for our Sponsored Research.
IP-006: Addendum to Software Licenses with us.
PT-001: Property in Possession of Seller
SA-004: Insurance Protection, Indemnification, and Security Requirements.
SA-019: Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Requirements for Purchase Orders and Subcontracts.
SA-021: Data Security Terms.
CR-001: Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) Notices and Certification.
CR-002: Certificate of Current Cost or Pricing Data.
CR-003: Annual Supplier Representations and Certifications.
SecureForms Help Guide: Help Document
CRINT-003: Foreign supplier registration form to support our goods or services for foreign customers on commercial contracts.
CR-006: Assertion of Commerciality
FN-004: Performance-Based Payments Notices and Certification.
This document does not contain technology or technical data controlled under either the U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations or the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. E16-447W