Dear Valued Supplier of Raytheon Technologies,
We appreciate your partnership as we deal with the impact of the COVID-19 Coronavirus. Our top priority is the safety of all employees at Raytheon Technologies and its valued suppliers. We hope you and your employees’ families are safe and taking every necessary precaution.
This site is available to all Raytheon Technologies suppliers and will be your resource for Coronavirus-related supplier communications and other resources. In the resources below, you will find communications from our government Customers and details concerning a visitor process for all company locations and other precautionary measures we have taken.
Your continued support is critical to our national security.
Thank you again for your continued partnership in this challenging time.
Raytheon Coronavirus information
- Aerospace Industries Association dated: March 20, 2020
- Defense Industrial Base Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce dated: March 20, 2020
- DIB Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce dated: March 20, 2020
- NAVSEA COVID-19 Guidance for Industry dated: March 20, 2020
- Department of the Air Force Mission Essential Activities during COVID-19 dated: March 17, 2020
- Main Street Lending Program – Webcast
- Subcontractor Preliminary Assessment – CARES Act Sec. 3610
- Small Business Administration Webcast
- COVID-19 Relief Options
- COVID-19 Supplier Resources
- Assistance for Small Businesses
- How to Prepare Your Workplace in the Age of COVID-19
- Article on Critical Infrastructure Workforce dated: March 23, 2020