Technology and Communications
RPS manages large, global, technically complex and innovative learning programs for clients within the technology and communications industry. Our service portfolio includes short-term learning initiatives and multiyear engagements with long-term planned and executed learning solutions.
Our clients manage technically advanced portfolios of products and services that need to be delivered and supported across numerous countries and markets. To maintain their competitive position in an ever-changing environment, companies must make a definitive shift toward investment in competency-based product knowledge training for employees, particularly within retail stores. This ultimately improves and sustain customer service and satisfaction.
RPS works with the learning and development function to support key business imperatives such as optimization of training spend and seamless operation. RPS provides training path recommendations indicating training medium and training duration, defining target groups and knowledge prerequisites, mandatory and optional training and time schedule and calendars.
Our systematic approach gives guidance and transparency to learners and approvers, delivering:
- High-quality training in a flexible operations and business model matching training spend to business cycles
- Reduced time to market for products and services
- Speed to proficiency of employees to deliver and maintain complex products and services to support customers
- Ability to partner with subcontractors and third parties to deliver required training outcomes
- Significant ROI through improved business outcomes
You're in qualified hands with RPS
Our full suite of tools, processes and people at Raytheon Service Centers worldwide, coupled with our commitment to Raytheon Six Sigma™, enables rapid development cycle times and significantly reduced training costs based on a flexible and adaptive pricing approach.