RPS provides innovative training solutions for the repair and maintenance of equipment, vehicles and machinery for markets with rapid product and technology life cycles. Our customers achieve greater availability of their products and increase customer satisfaction through efficient service and immediate problem resolution. Our expertise in technical training spans industries and markets including automotive, oil and gas, utilities, government, manufacturing and technology and communications.
Field Service Technicians & Technical Support Training
We use technology and performance analytics to assess, train and certify learners on technical proficiencies, whether maintaining vehicles and equipment already deployed or preparing technicians for launches through new product training. RPS ensures that every learner, at every step of the diagnostic and repair process, is fully trained and able to meet exacting standards. We align learning with your key business objectives and ensure our technical training maximizes your customers’ satisfaction and loyalty.
The RPS team offers training expertise for technical and nontechnical services, sales and parts, using the most current learning media (e.g., tablets, smartphones, performance support objects, 3D modeling) to best meet your evolving needs.
RPS helps customers solve critical technical training needs through:
- A systems-based approach that ensures training solutions deliver measurable business results
- Expertise gained from providing technical training for the world’s leading companies across a variety of high-consequence industries
- A flexible business model supporting incremental and transformational approaches to change
- Automotive market expertise; deep knowledge of dealer and aftermarket operations
- Using existing Learning Management Systems or providing a purpose-built LMS to address complex business rules, multibranding and multilanguage requirements scalable for a geographically dispersed workforce
- More than 1,000 staff members globally dedicated to providing training support services including vehicle repair and maintenance, subject matter experts and instructional systems designers
- In-house graphics/audio/visual development and curriculum analysis
RPS' technical skills training results in improved workforce safety, compliance and efficiency, which leads to satisfied customers.
Let our learning and performance improvement experts help you develop and deliver training that drives business results.
Our blog shares the latest trends, news, best practices, technology and innovation for learning and beyond.
Join the thousands of learning and development and cyber professionals who have already subscribed to receive best-in-class learning information, invitations and news.