Turning Data Into Learning That Drives Greater Performance
Performance Analytics is the engine that uncovers insights and reveals hidden value to define new, targeted learning interventions. The result is learning spend that helps the business achieve key objectives.
Raytheon Professional Services’ Performance Analytics uses business data and leading indicators to improve business performance by developing learning solutions that are more targeted, personalized and agile. We combine performance data (e.g., business key performance indicators (KPIs), tasks) and workforce data (e.g., hiring, retention) with learning data to ensure a strong link between learning and business outcomes.
The Benefits of Moving to Performance Analytics
We shift the analysis toward a more comprehensive view of performance issues and opportunities. By bridging the gap between current workforce capabilities and strategic goals, Performance Analytics:
- Analyzes gaps between current and future states, identifies root causes for low performance and provides learning solutions to address present and future performance gaps
- Uncovers insights and reveals hidden value, helping to define new, targeted learning interventions
A Process for Success
RPS’ expertise in the field of data analytics combines proven descriptive, predictive and inferential analyses to deliver meaningful insights. We provide a tailored plan, after identifying patterns, performance issues, strategic needs, workforce challenges and outliers in customers’ data, detailing specific initiatives that drive learning strategy and tactics for the near and long term.
Why RPS Is the Right Choice
RPS is at the forefront of the learning industry in using performance, workflow and learning data to design and deploy learning solutions that deliver measurable impact. Our real-world customer case studies — with demonstrated performance improvements — show:
- Learning focus is better aligned with business critical imperatives
- An accelerated time to proficiency
- An improved ability to troubleshoot and repair products properly the first time
- Improved customer service satisfaction
Predictive Analytics to Increase Customer Satisfaction and Drive Business Growth
Today, business cycles have accelerated and leaders must make decisions faster. Companies that use data in real time to make business decisions gain competitive advantage. Leadership teams must have these skills before strategic decision points are encountered; once the crisis occurs, there isn’t time to obtain them.
Predictive Analytics helps your organization predict future events with confidence so you can make smarter decisions and improve business processes results. Several key skills can help chart the road ahead:
- Detect issues — Look at the data to find trends, shifts, outliers or any other issues that may reflect on future performance
- Look for correlations — Identify trends and relationships between metrics. Look for early-warning metrics signaling later issues and opportunities to take advantage of changes over time
- Data clustering — Sift through large numbers of variables simultaneously to categorize or target. Look for opportunities to prioritize resources in areas of highest impact
- Forecast modeling — Define the likely future, showing the possible limits of uncertainty. Define risks and opportunities
Descriptive Business Analytics for ROI
Descriptive Analytics takes a high-resolution look at the business using data needed to describe the current state of the business situation. It show us trends, shifts and other patterns through reports, dashboards and management information systems, among others. These models help you understand who your customers are, how markets have shifted and changed, and what subtle but important nuances have occurred in a product life cycle.
Let our learning and performance improvement experts help you develop and deliver training that drives business results.
Our blog shares the latest trends, news, best practices, technology and innovation for learning and beyond.
Join the thousands of learning and development and cyber professionals who have already subscribed to receive best-in-class learning information, invitations and news.