Military, FAA, NASA, NOAA & other agencies
For over 90 years, Raytheon Professional Services has provided training solutions for clients in high-consequence environments such as NASA, the Federal Aviation Administration and the U.S. military. We help our customers turn their workforce into experts, and their goals into achievements.
With our experience and cutting-edge learning technologies, Raytheon delivers training solutions that prepare individuals and teams to solve problems effectively and execute flawlessly in stressful situations.
Our smart solutions help create smarter people and deliver value without boundaries to customers today and years down the road.
- Compliance & Safety Training: Our solutions reduce time to competency for learners, improve an organization's ability to mitigate risk and increase overall compliance standards.
- Training Solutions: RPS’ strategic solutions help world-class organizations drive performance across the organization by analyzing, designing, implementing and managing efficient, measurable and scalable training programs. RPS offers realistic and immersive simulation training and gamification of learning — to provide learners with safe environments in which to practice skills and make errors without serious consequences.
- Consulting Services: RPS brings a strategic, consultative approach to address challenges as they arise — and help to create a strategic road map for the future.
- Leadership Development: We engage with clients to develop leaders within their organizations, to collaboratively shape critical thinking skills and define visionary business models and strategies.
- Training Administration: RPS understands the end-to-end needs of administering learning from the planning stage of the training through its execution — you need a partner who is able to manage everything and understands the impact every task has on ensuring a successful outcome.
- Learning Technologies: RPS’ learning technology solutions are driven by innovation, proven processes and a profound understanding of the role of constantly evolving technologies in meeting learners' and organizations’ needs.