Organizations whose success depends on maintaining compliance in a regulated market understand how critical and challenging it can be to effectively execute new compliance training initiatives, especially across the entire company. In addition to compliance requirements, financial services companies also require a well-trained workforce that is agile and can compete in a fast paced, global market environment.
RPS brings a strategic, consultative approach to address challenges for clients in the financial services sector. We develop and implement training solutions to improve workforce performance, compliance and business results.
Our award-winning solutions include: content development and delivery, LMS and technology services, training administration, and learning strategy design. Leveraging decades of expertise and innovation, RPS delivers tailored learning and performance and process improvement solutions.
Our full range of tailored solutions and services include:
- Training Solutions: RPS designs, delivers and manages in-person and digital learning solutions that drive performance across the enterprise.
- Consulting Services: RPS brings a strategic, consultative approach to analyze and address challenges, and develop road maps uniquely tailored to each organization
- Compliance & Safety Training: Our solutions reduce time to competency for learners, improve an organization's ability to mitigate risk and increase overall compliance standards.
- Leadership Development: We engage with our client’s leaders to collaboratively shape critical thinking skills and define visionary business models and strategies
- Training Administration: RPS understands the end-to-end needs of administering learning from the planning stage of the training through its execution — you need a partner who is able to manage everything and understands the impact every task has on ensuring a successful outcome
- Learning Technologies: RPS' learning technology solutions are driven by proven processes and a profound understanding of the role of constantly evolving technologies in meeting learners' and organizations’ needs