Alliant2 - GSA Alliant2
Alliant2 provides information technology solutions through performance of a broad range of services which may include the integration of various technologies critical to the services being acquired. Alliant provides Federal government agencies with integrated Information Technology (IT) solutions for evolving needs on a global basis.
|Vehicle Type:||Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC)|
|Contracting Agency:||General Services Administration (GSA)|
|Eligible Users:||All federal agencies|
|Subcontractors:||Approved at the Task Order Level; Comply with FAR 52.244-2 and FAR 44.2|
|Government User Fee:||0.75%|
|Task Order Contract Types:||All types|
|Contract End Date:||June 30, 2023|
|Alliant 2 DUNS #:||79459857|
|Alliant 2 CAGE #:||15090|
|Corporate DUNS #:||001339159|
|Corporate CAGE #:||49956|
|Vehicle Contractors:||53 including: BAH, CACI, Deloitte, GD, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon and SAIC|
|Point of Contact:||Ray Moehler, Program Manager, 571-250-1090|
DCAA CAS Information: Thomas Forbush, Thomas.Forbush@dcma.mil, 339-645-1003
CONTRACT INSURANCE meets threshold stated in FAR Subpart 28.307-2 LIABILITY, and expires on 11/01/2019.
Alliant 2 includes any and all components of an integrated IT services-based solution, including all current leading edge technologies and any new technologies, which may emerge during the Master Contract period of performance. All IT development methodologies, including Agile which is an encouraged methodology, are supported.
The Master Contract provides IT solutions through performance of a broad range of services, which may include the integration of various technologies critical to the services being acquired. The foundation of the Scope of Master Contract is built on the most current FEA and DoD IEA Reference Models. As the definition of IT changes over the lifecycle of the Master Contract with the evolving FEA and DoD IEA models, the scope of the Master Contract will be considered to coincide with the current IT definition at any given time.
By nature of the alignment to FEA and DoD IEA, the Master Contract includes any and all emerging IT components, IT services, and ancillary elements as they arise as required to successfully achieve the agency’s mission. Therefore, because technological advances over the term of this Master Contract are inevitable, the scope of this Master Contract takes into consideration that Task Order Requirements are permitted to include any future IT services with their integral and necessary ancillary IT components and services as they arise during the entire term of this contract.
Alliant 2 solutions are composed of one or a combination of three categories:
- Service access and delivery
- Service platform and infrastructure
- Component framework
- Service interface and integration
Application services Customer services:
- Process automation
- Business management
- Digital asset services
- Business analytical services
- Back-office services
- Support Services
- DoD IEA Mission Area Support
IT Management services:
- Controls and oversight
- Risk management and mitigation
- Regulatory development
- Planning and Resource Allocation
- IT security
- Cloud Computing
- Big Data and Analytics
Task Order Process
The agency end user provides requirements for the Task Order Request (TOR)
Each TOR shall include, but are not limited to, the following:
- (a) Statement of Work, Statement of Objectives, or Performance Work Statement;
- (b) Delivery and/or performance schedule, including Options (if any);
- (c) Place of delivery and/or performance;
- (d) The evaluation procedures and the time frame for responding to TORs, giving Offerors a reasonable proposal preparation time while taking into account the unique requirements and circumstances of the effort.
- GSA provides the TOR to each Alliant 2 contractor (fair opportunity);
- Proposals are evaluated by the end user and GSA
- Proposals (oral or written) are evaluated by end user agency and FTS
- Task Order is awarded to the best value contractor
Task Order Pricing
Cost Plus and Firm Fixed Price task orders are bid with forward pricing rates. Raytheon has established pre-negotiated labor rates for Alliant T&M orders.