Located in Freising, Germany, Raytheon Deutschland GmbH provides a range of military solutions for the German Air Force, Navy and other NATO partners. Our solutions include:
- Advanced Radar Detection System (ARDS), the new standard in tracking and ranging stationary emitters.
- System and software development for RF or complex EW applications.
- Microwave module repair.
- RF module and antenna calibration.
- Test set automation.
- Performance based logistics (PBL).
- Life-cycle mission support.
Advanced Radar Detection System (ARDS)
ARDS scans the RF-spectrum to identify and locate radar emitters, keeping pilots and aircraft safe, whether on reconnaissance and surveillance or combat support missions.
- ARDS is totally passive, calculating the location of emitters and providing technical information about them.
- State-of-the-art-technology to simplify maintenance and logistics.
- Future-proof technology to secure availability and operational capabilities.
- Reconfigurable firmware and mission-specific algorithms.
- Cost-effectiveness (COTS hardware and system scalability).
- Tailorable to different platform requirements.
- ITAR-free technology.
At Raytheon Deutschland, we want talented professionals to come work on our groundbreaking technologies. Whether you are a student, a recent graduate, or an experienced professional and are looking for your next challenge, contact us to inquire about open positions.
Please send your inquiries to:
RAYTHEON DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
Tel +49(0)81 61 9 02 - 0
Fax +49(0)81 61 9 02 - 210