Raytheon's Social Media Guidelines
Click the icons below to connect with Raytheon through our official social media accounts. For information about how Raytheon engages, read our social media page participation guidelines.
The purpose of Raytheon's official social media accounts are to engage with you. We work hard to bring you the latest news from Raytheon and allow you to engage in discussions with the company and followers from around the world. Our goal is to share interesting content from throughout Raytheon, details on career opportunities and information about our broad range of aerospace and defense technologies.
We look forward to hearing from you and welcome your comments. Please keep the following things in mind:
ENGAGEMENT WITH RAYTHEON
- We'd love to hear from you. We are committed to engaging with our followers and entrust you will use comments, @ messages, Facebook wall posts, and private messages to advance the conversation. Please include links to information sources whenever possible.
- We'll do our best to respond. Our goal is to reply to as many relevant questions and comments as possible, but we reserve the right to use our judgment in deciding to which messages we will respond.
- Engagement does not equal endorsement. Following, liking or circling other social media accounts, including on Twitter and Facebook lists; retweeting, sharing, hitting the +1 or favoriting other accounts’ posts do not constitute an endorsement nor does it mean we agree with all posts from that account.
- We strive for accuracy. We aim to provide you with the most accurate information at all times. However, nothing on any social media page constitutes a binding representation, agreement or an endorsement on the part of Raytheon.
- Our views may differ. Obviously, comments and other material people post to our accounts do not necessarily reflect the views or ideals of Raytheon Company and its employees, and their appearance does not indicate accuracy nor the company’s endorsement.
WHAT RAYTHEON EXPECTS FROM YOU
- Comments should be relevant and on-topic. Other readers expect the comments about a post to deal with the topic at hand and advance the conversation. We will leave what you share that relates to the subjects covered on the page. If your comment is not relevant to the post, we may hide or delete it. Inappropriate or offensive comments also may be deleted.
- Be respectful of others. Followers of Raytheon are spread throughout the world and represent a diversity of opinions. We may remove any content posted to our channels that engages in personal attacks or harasses, threatens, defames, abuses or otherwise violates the legal rights of others. Additionally, we will delete profanity, spam, obscene, indecent, sexually explicit and discriminatory materials. Please don’t post your or any other individual’s personal information (for example, email addresses, phone numbers, etc.). We may remove it to protect the privacy of the individuals affected. We will remove any spam, software or programs that might damage someone’s computer. In the most egregious cases, we may block and report you.
- Demonstrate integrity. We reserve the right to remove false, misleading, infringing, or unlawful material or information and anything protected by intellectual property rights (unless you control the rights or have received necessary consent).
RAYTHEON'S COMMITMENT TO DATA PRIVACY
Raytheon social media handles are administered by Raytheon Company, Waltham Woods, 870 Winter Street Waltham, MA 02451-1449. Any personal information collected by Raytheon via our social media channels is processed and used by Raytheon to respond to your comments or bring you content that is relevant to you. Please review our Website Privacy Notice for further information. We do ask that you refrain from posting personal information — whether yours or someone else’s — online. Also, please review the privacy policies of the social media channels to learn more about the processing of personal information relating to your usage of the social media handles, in particular via cookies and other tracking technologies.