Organisations whose success depends on maintaining compliance in a regulated market understand how critical and challenging it can be to execute new training initiatives, especially across the entire company. Financial services companies require a well-trained workforce that is agile and can compete in a fast paced, global market environment.
RPS brings a strategic, consultative approach to address challenges for clients in the financial services sector. By enabling learning to be delivered at the point of need, maximising learning impact, automating services to drive efficiency and optimising the return on investment (ROI), we align we develop and implement training solutions to improve workforce performance, compliance and business results.
Our award-winning solutions include: content development and delivery, LMS and technology services, training administration, and learning strategy design. Leveraging decades of expertise and innovation, RPS delivers tailored learning and performance and process improvement solutions.
Our full range of tailored solutions and services include:
- Content Design & Development: RPS designs, delivers and manages in-person and digital learning solutions that drive performance across the enterprise.
- Consulting Services: RPS brings a strategic, consultative approach to analyze and address challenges, and develop road maps uniquely tailored to each organization
- Leadership Development: We engage with our client’s leaders to collaboratively shape critical thinking skills and define visionary business models and strategies
- Training Administration: RPS understands the end-to-end needs of administering learning from the planning stage of the training through its execution — you need a partner who is able to manage everything and understands the impact every task has on ensuring a successful outcome
- Measurement and Evaluation: We provide comprehensive assessments of the health of a training programme. Working closely with our clients, we look to establish metrics at four different levels to judge a programme’s operational success, learner engagement and competency.
Let our learning and performance improvement experts help you develop and deliver training that drives business results.
Our blog shares the latest trends, news, best practices, technology and innovation for learning and beyond.
Join the thousands of learning and development and cyber professionals who have already subscribed to receive best-in-class learning information, invitations and news.