Workforce Training for Today and Upskilling for Tomorrow
With over 90 years of worldwide training expertise, RPS offers apprenticeship programmes that deliver innovative training and development opportunities to individuals, communities and businesses across the U.K. The apprenticeship programmes we design and manage make a profound difference in young people's career paths and lives. They also help businesses achieve their full potential.
We are experts at providing high-quality apprenticeships tailored to a diverse range of industries. This is why our completion rates rank significantly above the UK national average.
Learn how to utilise your Apprenticeship Levy and allow us to build a bespoke programme that meets your business needs
Employers with a payroll of over £3m are now paying into a government scheme called the Apprenticeship Levy. Many employers are unaware of how to spend this, or are being driven towards spending their Levy on off-the-shelf training programmes that do not meet all their needs.
RPS does not share this approach. At RPS, with an ‘understand first’ approach and process, we design Apprenticeship programmes that meet stringent government requirements – and that is also bespoke to your business needs. Also organisations which already have an internal training curriculum, we often find that it can be utilised as part of the programme.
Want to utilise your Levy and see how we can design a programme bespoke to your business needs?
This all starts with reaching out to RPS and one of our experts will be in touch to arrange a meeting at your business.
RPS has developed learning solutions across many verticals, including:
- Information Technology at Higher Apprenticeship and Foundation Degree Level
- IT and Telecoms
- Cyber Security
- Service Technician Training
- Parts Advisor Learning Solutions
- Customer Service Advisor Training
- Business Apprenticeships
- Leadership and Management
Raytheon’s Cybersecurity Apprenticeship Programme helps organisations of all sizes and industry sectors to improve their access to essential security skills by growing expertise in-house, drawing on Raytheon’s rich heritage in both high-level cybersecurity and market-leading apprenticeships.
With our 24-month programme, organisations can upskill their current teams or recruit talented young candidates,and train them into fully qualified security practitioners, ready to take their place in the workforce and help defend your business against cyber threats.
Don't miss out on our exciting range of automotive career opportunities. Shift into the next gear with one of the leading training innovators in the automotive industry!
As we move into new exciting times and face challenges such as low carbon technology and advanced vehicle safety, you can be sure that you are with one of the leading training innovators in the automotive industry. Our programmes are recognised for their quality and performance.
Training takes place on a block release basis at one of our modern local training centres in Doncaster and Bracknell, and remotely using distance-learning capabilities, such as Web Based Training, Virtual Classroom Training and Video Learning.
Customer Service & Business Apprenticeships
Get access to a multitude of career opportunities in almost any industry! Customer Service and Business Apprenticeships are some of the most popular and desirable programmes in the country. After successful completion, apprentices have access to a multitude of career opportunities and can work in almost any industry.
They gain transferable skills that are not specific to any one company or industry, and after successful completion, they have options to progress to a higher level qualification in Team Leading, Management or a specific skill such as accountancy or marketing.
Benefits to Employers
- Apprenticeship Levy - we help you utilise your Levy and design a programme bespoke to the needs of your business.
- Value for money — our innovative learning methods allow you to do more, with fewer demands on budget and resources.
- Cost savings — a blended training approach means a majority of the learning can happen wherever the learner has access to the internet, dramatically reducing the time spent away from the workplace.
- Flexibility — learning can take place when it suits the business and the apprentices, fitting in around work patterns.
We are experts in providing high quality, innovative apprenticeships. Our extensive experience will benefit your company and ensure that your employees have the best chance of success.
Benefits to Learners
We help place students into work while providing them an opportunity to learn new skills and gain a recognised qualification to achieve their career ambitions. All our apprenticeship programmes are delivered to the latest apprenticeship standard requirements and are fully approved by the UK government.
- Reduced travel required — increased amount of learning without the increase in business cost.
- Support — all the support needed to complete the courses is built into the programme and managed through our learning platform.
- Learning experience — our blended learning programme offers a highly interactive, two-way learning experience.
- Flexibility — access to course materials is possible anytime, anywhere.
Blended Learning: Increase your learning reach without increasing the cost.
All of our Apprenticeship programmes have a blended learning approach. We successfully utilise Virtual Classroom Training to deliver learning in an easily accessible, easy to absorb way…and we have taken this approach a step further, with the introduction of Live 360 Training.
Introducing Live 360 Training
New technologies have changed the way people connect with information – this is certainly true in Apprenticeship training. The trend is now for employees to search online and view videos when wanting to learn something new.
By enhancing our existing virtual classroom training solution to Live 360, and successfully combining the attributes of instructor based classroom training and online training, learners now have direct access to communicate with their trainer, and other learners, in terms of questions, comments and observations via a message board functionality. The trainer can respond instantly to any specific requests, allowing the training to successfully deliver on many levels what was formally achieved in classroom environments.
This Live 360 Training video platform provides a cost-effective, two-way classroom learning experience delivered online for anytime, anywhere training.
As a provider of all levels of Apprenticeships from Intermediate to Foundation Degree, our aim is to deliver a service to both the employer and the apprentice that is recognised for its quality. This quality is reflected by our high retention and achievement rates of our learners, whose on-going success maximises employer and individual potential.
- We provide training nationwide in the UK. Our field based Apprentice Coaches are available to support you whether you're a small local business or a national multi-site organisation.
- We work on an ‘understanding first’ basis to get to know your business and how we can utilise the Levy / Government funding to best benefit your business.
- With access to government funding we are able to maximise your training budget and reduce your financial burden of training costs.
- Whilst we will deliver training in the workplace, our extensive blended learning capabilities will minimise the time your employees need to spend away from their job.
Bespoke Apprenticeship and Higher Apprenticeship Programmes are offered in Automotive and other technical industries upon request and agreement.
Let our learning and performance improvement experts help you develop and deliver training that drives business results.
Our blog shares the latest trends, news, best practices, technology and innovation for learning and beyond.
Join the thousands of learning and development and cyber professionals who have already subscribed to receive best-in-class learning information, invitations and news.