Hands-on Training. World-Class Cyber Operations.
The Raytheon Cyber Academy partners with local universities and organizations to bring world-class cyber training expertise to our partners who are looking to improve operational cyber protection capability.
The Raytheon Difference
More than simply providing certifications, the Raytheon Cyber Academy drives operational readiness built around your specific needs and challenges.
- Raytheon provides expert instructors, software licenses and course curriculum
- Our partnerships with local universities and organizations provide the infrastructure, hardware, and facilities for students
- Program is available within weeks, tailored for your needs
- We help build a fully functional cyber workforce across multiple disciplines and skillsets
The Raytheon Cyber Academy combines the best of real-world, in-person instruction with a robust set of cloud-based learning packages and resources. The Academy curriculum is divided into three distinct packages of increasing technical complexity to best serve a broad range of students and disciplines:
- Foundational training for entry and intermediate-level analysts, building proficiency for general cyber operators.
- Operational training for role-based practitioners in malware and forensics analysis, Security Operations Center analysts, and penetration testers.
- Leadership training for executive-level officials, to raise awareness of cyber threats and how they impact the mission.
In addition to our formal training programs, workshops bring the best of Raytheon’s cyber expertise to partners in a hands-on, comprehensive setting.
- Cyber Academy features tailored educational workshops developed and taught by the Center for Infrastructure and Security (CIAS) located at the University of Texas at San Antonio
- Workshops infuse specific hands-on or lecture-based lessons at existing learning institutions or cyber teaching academies
- Program also includes guest lectures, speeches and papers by leading cyber experts, as well as global surveys on topics of key significance