Raytheon works closely with its customers to deliver exactly what they need for each mission.
The following tools require special access. All Non-Raytheon users (Customers, Partners, Suppliers, International, etc.) must complete an online External System Access Request (eSAR) to gain access. A Raytheon Point of Contact must issue an eSAR invitation to the Non-Raytheon user to initiate the account creation. For assistance, please contact the Raytheon IT Service Desk at 877-844-4712 or (international) +1 469-995-2911.
EXTERNAL RMEETING SERVICES
External Rmeeting -- powered by Microsoft Skype for Business -- is the Raytheon standard tool for conducting external online meetings.
The External Rmeeting servers on Raytheon's extranet are accessible to Raytheon employees and non-Raytheon employees. Use External Rmeeting to host online meetings with suppliers, consultants, and people from other companies who are teaming on a project. External Rmeeting can service as a platform for demonstrations by vendors and presentations for symposia which are held outside Raytheon facilities, among many other items.
For more information, please contact your Raytheon Sponsor.
CIWS (Close-In Weapon Systems) PBL Automated Requisition Tracking System (PARTS)
The CIWS Performance Based Logistics (PBL) Automated Requisition Tracking System (PARTS) has been developed to provide status on CIWS spare parts. It requires the user to input a valid requisition number and displays status from the shipper's website.
Common Product Data Management (cPDM)
Common PDM is a cross-functional enterprise database made possible by partnerships across all Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain, and Quality for storing, controlling and managing engineering and production data.
Integration and Test Log (ITLog)
ITLog is a web-based application that supports various types of integration, verification, and validation processes. Key features of ITLog include both Failure Reporting Analysis and Corrective Action System (FRACAS) and Trend Analysis tool set.
Materials and Processes Engineering (M&PE) including MVL
M&PE is an online database used by Materials and Processes Engineering personnel. It includes MVL which is used by the Materials Verification Lab to store and retrieve information related to the testing of age controlled materials.
Policies & Procedures
Provides documentation for both Raytheon Missile Systems and Raytheon Corporate Policies & Procedures' websites.
Provides access to the RMS Risk Register tool and offers tracking and reporting capabilities. Risk Management is a systematic approach to identifying, assessing, and handling events that have a potential for causing detrimental consequences. Use this tool to create Risk Review Board Reports, Top 25 charts and waterfall charts.
Supplier As-Built Submission System (SABSS)
SABSS is an easy to use, electronic method for a supplier to provide their configuration as-built data in support of hardware being built for, and delivered to, Raytheon.
Test Instruction Application (TIA)
TIA contains information about production materials that are subject to expiration including the shelf life, test instructions/requirements, receiving inspection, mix crib inspection, shelf life recertification, elastomer shelf life and material health assessments.
WEAPON INFORMATION SYSTEM DATA MANAGEMENT
WISDM Access Requirements
Each user must satisfy the following requirements before they can be added to the WISDM Portal:
- Support Summary – What STANDARD Missile program are you working on? What is your compelling business reason for access?
- SM PMO Approval – Based on your Support Summary (from Step #1), you will either be approved for access or declined for lack of need to know.
- User Information Collection Form – Upon PMO approval, the information form will be sent to you by the WISDM Access Administrator.
- U.S. Person Verification – Verification will need to be on file at any Raytheon facility. Classified Visit Requests or current Navy or Raytheon clearances satisfy this requirement. You MUST be a "U.S. Person" to apply for an account. (A "U.S. Person" can be a naturalized U.S. citizen.)
- Remote Access Account and SecurID Card – After you return the User Information Collection Form to the WISDM Access Administrator, you will be processed for an account.
- ITAR Certification Requirement – After you receive a SecurID Card, you will receive instructions to complete the certification and set up your SecurID Token.
To intiate the access request, please send your Support Summary information (from Step #1) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Please allow 2-3 weeks for processing. Actual processing time is determined by response times by you, Raytheon IT Security, and Physical Security (both Navy and Raytheon).
If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com.
PATRIOT INFORMATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
PIMS Access Requirements
Each user must satisfy the following requirements before they can be added to the PIMS:
- Support Summary Description – the following initial facts are required to begin the Access Request process:
- What Organization or Functional Area are you working on?
- What is your compelling business reason for access?
- Who in your organization is sponsoring your access to PIMS? This information is collected via a PIMS Access Request form (see access request section below).
- PIMS Access Request Form – Upon PMO approval, the Request Form that collects user information, access method – DoD CAC Card or RSA SecurID, and access specifications on PIMS application functional areas will be sent to you by the PIMS Access Administrator.
- PMSC PMO Approval – Based on your Support Summary (from Step #1), you will either be approved for access or declined for lack of need to know.
- Citizenship Verification
- U.S. Person Verification – Verification will need to be on file at any Raytheon facility. Classified Visit Requests or current Army or Raytheon clearances satisfy this requirement. You MUST be a "U.S. Person" to apply for an account. (A "U.S. Person" can be a naturalized U.S. citizen.)
- Non U.S. Person Verification – You will need to provide the Country of data export; the applicable U.S. State Department Export License, Technical Assistance, or Manufacturing License Agreement number.
- Remote Access Account – After you return the PIMS User Access Application Form to the PIMS Access Administrator, you will be processed for an account.
- ITAR Certification Requirement – After you receive your new account, you will receive instructions to complete training in ITAR compliance and set up your new account according to the method of access you have chosen (from Step #2).
To initiate the access request, please send your Support Summary Description (from Step #1) to firstname.lastname@example.org with "PIMS Access Request" in the subject line.
Note: Please allow 2-3 weeks for processing. Actual processing time is determined by response times by you, Raytheon IT Security, and Physical Security (Army and Raytheon).
If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com.