Joint Automated Deep Operations Coordination System (JADOCS)
JADOCS is a command and system tool that helps provide strategic coordination and situational awareness at the operational and tactical levels of combat. The system provided real-time tracks, target databases and service-specific fires information into a single software application.
The capabilities that JADOCS provides have direct application to the Global War on Terror (GWOT) and Homeland Defense initiatives. JADOCS is already being used at the National Command Authority, across the military services, and in key civilian agencies for GWOT prosecution.
JADOCS capabilities include:
- Situational awareness, targeting and fires coordination tool
- Interfaces with intelligence and fire direction systems, providing the "glue" for decision-making
- Over 5000 JADOCS already installed and in use world-wide
- Active FMS cases with RoK, UK, Canada and NATO
- Designated as Program of Record under PM Battle Command with POM 10 funding
- 27 Field Support Engineers world-wide supporting 76 locations