Raytheon UK undertakes continual innovation as well as research and development to deliver new products and technology and, as such, is committed to investing in new approaches and technologies.
Raytheon UK continues to support and partner with small- and medium-sized enterprises as well as academia. We recognise the importance of the supply base both domestically and internationally to support Raytheon UK goals and objectives and continually strive to identify and collaborate with the right suppliers and partners.
RAYTHEON SUPPLIER GUIDES/PRINCIPLES
BECOMING A RAYTHEON UK SUPPLIER
Raytheon Six Sigma™ FOR SUPPLIERS
Raytheon UK is committed to working with our suppliers to meet the challenges of our competitive environment and provide the best and most affordable products. A prime enabler for this is Raytheon Six Sigma™. It drives continuous improvement where experienced individuals work with our suppliers to enhance their capabilities, drive down costs and identify and mitigate risks.
Learn more about our Raytheon Six Sigma™ programmes for suppliers.
EXOSTAR SUPPLIER PORTAL
Exostar is our supplier portal. You can access further supplier resources via this secure environment.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
SUPPLY CHAIN & SUBCONTRACTS POINTS OF CONTACT
Please direct business enquiries to our Supply Chain and Subcontracts email address: email@example.com
REGISTERED ADDRESS FOR RAYTHEON UK
Raytheon Systems Limited
Kao One, Kao Park
Harlow, Essex CM17 9NA
Registered in England and Wales as company number 406809
U.K. AND U.S. GOVERNMENT RESOURCES
- UK Ministry of Defence (MOD)
- UK Defence Equipment & Support
- UK MOD Guidance Documents (Acquisition System Guidance (ASG) for access to DEFCON’s, DEFSTAN’s and other UK Government requirements documents.
- UK Single Source Regulations Office (SSRO)
- UK Small and Medium-size Enterprises Defence business plan: small and medium-sized enterprises - GOV.UK
- US Department of Defense (DoD) FARS and DFARS
- US Department of State
- US Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (DDTC)
- US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA)
- US Feingold Amendment U.S.C. 2779a
- US Bureau of Customs and Border Protection - Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (“C-TPAT”)
UK GOVERNMENT LEGISLATION AND USEFUL LINKS
- UK Legislation
- UK Modern Slavery
- UK Bribery Act (2010)
- London Court of International Arbitration
- Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 199
- Sale of Goods Act 1979
- Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation & restriction of CHemicals (REACH)
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- UK Government Cyber Essentials Guide
- UK National Cyber Security Centre
- Payment practice report for RAYTHEON SYSTEMS LIMITED
- Raytheon UK Statement on Slavery and Human Trafficking
Note: External links are provided for assistance and information only.