Who We Are
With facilities across the entirety of Britain, Raytheon UK is a unit of Raytheon Technologies. Raytheon UK is invested in the British workforce and the development of UK technology. Across the country, the company employs 2,000 people in England, Scotland and Wales. As a prime contractor and major supplier to the U.K. Ministry of Defence and other government departments and commercial organisations, Raytheon UK continues to invest in research and development, supporting innovation and technological advances across the country.
Raytheon UK at a Glance
- Chief Executive Officer Jeff Lewis
- 2,000 employees
- Eight major facilities across all United Kingdom
As partners to UK government, we are committed to driving growth across the UK. We are an ambitious and reliable partner for the future. As an entity, our objective is to strengthen UK capability and security efficiently by developing defence, civil aviation, aerospace, training & cyber solutions in the UK and for the export markets.
- Our business areas span: Weapons and Sensors and Cyber, Space and Training.
- Raytheon UK provides a broad portfolio of layered capabilities and integrated solutions in the areas of space and airborne capabilities, cybersecurity, training and support services.
- In Weapons and Sensors we provide a wide spectrum design-to-delivery in weapons technology that gives the UK an operational advantage and safeguards freedom of action, to enable a design-to-delivery capability for the UK.
- In our Cyber, Space and Training business we have been keeping the military, cyberspace and skies secure for over 50 years. We are delivering cutting-edge cybersecurity services, geospatial intelligence and the best of cutting-edge global space technology to the UK.
- Raytheon UK is committed to investing in the UK and are ambitious with our plans to expand, increase Diversity and Inclusion in our sector and invest in our communities, so we can share in a secure and productive future.
Raytheon Technologies provides advanced systems and services for commercial, military and government customers worldwide. With four industry-leading businesses ― Collins Aerospace Systems, Pratt & Whitney, Raytheon Intelligence & Space and Raytheon Missiles & Defense ― the company delivers solutions that push the boundaries in avionics, cybersecurity, directed energy, electric propulsion, hypersonics, and quantum physics.
The company, formed in 2020 through the merger of Raytheon Company and United Technologies Corporation, is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Raytheon UK is a landed company that sits within the Raytheon Intelligence & Space business, and part of the Raytheon Technologies enterprise in the UK, which consists of Collins Aerospace and Pratt & Whitney, supporting over 7,000 highly skilled employees across the country.
Raytheon Technologies boosts jobs and enhances skills across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, where it supports over 35,000 jobs, By engaging with over 4,000 UK suppliers, the company believes in the power of economic ripples, and bolstering local communities. For every 1,000 jobs that Raytheon Technologies creates in the UK, over 4,000 more are sustained.