Learning Management Systems
Raytheon Professional Services has built and deployed Learning Management Systems (LMS) platforms that support learners in over 150 countries worldwide. Whether cloud-based or a custom, proprietary system, our LMS experts design the right technology infrastructure to support advanced learning objectives and requirements.
RPS’ deep understanding of global learning structures and highly regulated industry requirements has made us a leader in learning management services.
Learning Management Solutions — Consulting and Integration
RPS provides complete LMS consulting services, ranging from requirements gathering to implementation services and ongoing system support. Optimizing existing systems is a particular strength of the RPS team.
For organizations looking to replace their LMS systems, RPS provides end-to-end services:
- LMS Vendor Selection Services
- Implementation Support Services
- Deployment Support Services
- Optimization Services
- Ongoing Support and Management Services
Optimization of existing learning management systems is often more cost-effective than replacement. Some of the most requested services are:
- Improve data interfaces between the LMS and other platforms
- Enhance data feeds from new courseware or platform partners
- Integrate new groups or organizations into the LMS
- Update configuration requirements to maintain accurate documentation
- Update and recommend ongoing communications and role-based training groupings
- Provide continuous process improvement related to LMS services
Customized Learning Management Services
RPS has introduced a new end-to-end package, Flex Learning Management Services, which is an open-source learning system paired with comprehensive migration, implementation, consulting and support services that enhance current learning. It provides:
- Speedy implementation — in less than a day instead of weeks.
- Flexible, cost-effective pricing — through an open-source platform that is secure, scalable and agile.
- Efficient, quality-controlled migration — RPS has vast experience with data migration.
- Private Cloud Learning Technology — each client gets a secure private cloud.
- Global support — available in 22 languages with upfront consultation services and ongoing LMS support based on clients’ needs.
Flex Learning Management Services include the 100 percent open-source learning platform by Totara Learning. The highly customizable system allows for quick configuration and combines superior usability with functionality to enhance training and collaboration through capabilities for both formal and informal learning.
Flex Learning Management Services ensures your learning system has easy-to-use, effective technology that addresses IT requirements and business objectives while meeting security standards. We assist with data mapping and migration from current learning systems, ensuring that data is cleansed, normalized, formatted, validated and tested before transfer to the new system. This maintains important data from the user’s legacy systems and keeps historical reporting intact.
Let our learning and performance improvement experts help you develop and deliver training that drives business results.
Our blog shares the latest trends, news, best practices, technology and innovation for learning and beyond.
Join the thousands of learning and development and cyber professionals who have already subscribed to receive best-in-class learning information, invitations and news.