Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA), CTRIC II
The CTRIC II contract supports the DTRA Cooperative Threat Reduction (CTR) Program in its operations and programs outside of the U.S.
The scope of the CTRIC II contract vehicle is to provide safe, secure, efficient, and accurate planning, organizing, management, integration, reporting, operations, maintenance, logistics, construction, and eradication support resources in the areas of decommissioning, extraction, dismantlement, handling, and transport to accomplish the following tasks:
- Elimination of solid/liquidfueled rockets and airbreathing weapons, bombers, submarines, and other platforms,
- Disposal of the residual products and by-products of such systems,
- Elimination of weapons of mass destruction support infrastructure and production facilities
to include chemical and biological capabilities,
- Storage and accounting for sensitive items of these systems and their warheads which are to be retained,
- Non-proliferation of WMD expertise and sponsorship of collaborative eff orts between WMD development experts and their respective laboratory and research facilities, and
- Design, eliminate, construct, and demolish horizontal (e.g., trenching, roads and railroads) and vertical (e.g., bunkers, buildings, and towers) tasks identified in applicable task orders.