Raytheon Solipsys is an industry leader in the development of integrated Command and Control (C2) network-centric solutions for the domestic and international DoD and Homeland Security. We provide the C2 infrastructure necessary to effectively control security and military forces in any environment.
Our suite of products allow customers to augment existing programs with custom elements or construct an entire distributed Command and Control system from the ground up. All products, technical support, training, and analysis packages are offered through traditional contracting vehicles and are available on the GSA schedule to simplify procurement.
The Zeus system provides Remotely Piloted Aircraft (RPA) mission participants with a complete real-time situational awareness picture, powerful collaboration capabilities, and integration into tactical data link networks. Multiple display configurations, including 2D, 3D, a browser-based display, and support for third-party displays such as Google Earth and Falcon View, enable all mission participants to take full advantage of the system’s robust capabilities. Integration into military tactical data link networks such as Link-16 enables RPAs to be active participants in the battlespace and provides non-Zeus system users with additional collaboration and situational awareness capabilities.
A real-time correlated and integrated track picture, created from multiple radar, track, and data link sources, is displayed in conjunction with current and forecasted weather, imagery, charts, full motion video, airspace information (ATO, ACO, SUAS, etc.), and more. A powerful and flexible HMI enables operators to quickly find and view relevant information.
Zeus is based on mature, stable technology that has been operationally proven and battle-tested, with deployments across all branches of the U.S. military and throughout the world.
- Increases communication effectiveness by providing an integrated collaboration capability
- Multi-level, user-defined overlays and grids
- Customizable track/plot history
- Configurable look-and-feel
- Multiple symbol sets (NTDS, MCE, MS-2525 and subsets, MS-1477C, Icon-based)
- Configurable selection and rollover readouts
- Integrated IRC chat capability with contextual text matching
- Active overlay and doctrine sharing
- Graphing and analysis utilities
- Extensive filtering capabilities
- Supports multicast, unicast, and broadcast
- Easily view and capture snapshots from RPA video feeds
- Supports multiple map imagery formats (ARCIMS, DTED, CIB, CADRG, DTED, GeoTIFF)
- Supports Link-16, KLV, KML, and WMS