Training Analysis and Design
TARGETING THE CORRECT COMPETENCIES TO ADDRESS BUSINESS NEEDS
RPS has created a road map for workforce learning and development that links directly to business performance. Our enhanced training and learning solutions ensure specific job requirements are targeted and addressed with precision to drive optimal performance for each role.
Connecting Learning to Optimal Business performance
RPS identifies specific opportunities for workforce skills improvement and designs training solutions that strengthen overall business performance. Our experts also focus on advancing your key performance indices such as productivity, customer satisfaction, cost savings, safety and compliance.
Individual performance is also improved through learning solutions that are tailored to each employee's job responsibilities. RPS fine-tunes the learning to ensure each employee is able to reach peak levels of performance, aligning training spend and resources with top business priorities.
(Architect™) Performance Optimisation Model
Fueled by continuous improvement, Raytheon's Architect™ is a scalable and collaborative process that:
- Integrates organisations' peak performance requirements with our validated processes to identify the most advantageous learning requirements
- Recommends an optimised delivery strategy with a tactical focus on formal, social and on-the-job learning
- Synchronises content and provides a curriculum view based on learning for all
- Analyses current learning to make sure it can be reused and repurposed as needed
- Recommends opportunities to prioritise development and implementation of the learning plan
The combination of RPS' unique training solutions and support-ready personnel has proven successful for customers across a variety of industries. Driven by a strategic and tireless dedication to maximising business performance, our approach results in:
- Reduced training costs
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Advanced compliance scores
- Expanded safety measures
- Increased productivity
- More opportunities for first-time resolution
- Decreased time to reach proficiency