Technical Services Training
RPS provides innovative training solutions for the repair and maintenance of equipment, vehicles and machinery in markets with rapid product and technology life cycles. We enable our customers to achieve greater availability of their products and increase customer satisfaction through efficient service and immediate problem resolution.
Whether maintaining vehicles and equipment already deployed or preparing technicians for launches through new product training, RPS uses technology and performance analytics to assess, train and certify learners on technical proficiencies.
RPS ensures that every learner, at every step of the diagnostic and repair process, is fully trained and able to meet exacting standards. Our goal is to align learning with your key business objectives and ensure our technical training maximises your customers’ satisfaction and loyalty.
RPS: A GLOBAL LEADER PROVIDING LEARNING AND TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS
RPS has built a strong reputation of proven success within technical service training. The team offers expertise encompassing technical and nontechnical services, sales and parts, using the most current learning media (e.g., tablets, smartphones, performance support objects, 3-D modelling) to best meet your evolving needs.
RPS helps customers solve critical technical training needs through:
- A systems-based approach that ensures training solutions deliver measurable business results
- A flexible business model supporting incremental and transformational approaches to change
- The ability to leverage existing learning management systems (LMSs) or provide a purpose-built LMS to address complex business rules, multibranding and multilanguage requirements scalable for a geographically dispersed workforce
- More than 1,000 staff members globally dedicated to providing training support services including vehicle repair and maintenance, guidance from subject matter experts and assistance from instructional system designers
- In-house graphics/audio/visual development and curriculum analysis
Using creative solutions to solve unique customer challenges
With Live VCT, RPS has brought Virtual Classroom Training (VCT) to the cutting edge by providing interactive training, streamed live and directly to delegates. Live VCT successfully combines the attributes of instructor based classroom training and online training.
During Live VCT training, learners have direct access to communicate with the trainer and other learners in terms of questions, comments and observations via a message board functionality that is responded to instantly. The trainer can adapt the training depending on the comments - for example, show a specific part of a car if requested by a participant.
For the launch of their new Q50 model, Infiniti wanted to use Live VCT to train their sales teams across Europe on all aspects of the new car. Over a 2 week period a total of:
- 27 Live VCT sessions / over 33 hours of training was delivered
- To 250 delegates
- In 6 different languages (EN, FR, DE, NL, IT, PL)
Live VCT's ability to cascade content and data which is supplemented by multiple levels of interaction - verbal, written and video - is important to ensuring Infiniti can deliver effective training to a much larger audience than is feasible with face-to-face training, in a shorter timeframe and at a fraction of the cost.