Technical Services Training
RPS provides innovative training solutions for the repair and maintenance of equipment, vehicles and machinery in markets with rapid product and technology life cycles. We enable our customers to achieve greater availability of their products and increase customer satisfaction through efficient service and immediate problem resolution.
Whether maintaining vehicles and equipment already deployed or preparing technicians for launches through new product training, RPS uses technology and performance analytics to assess, train and certify learners on technical proficiencies.
RPS ensures that every learner, at every step of the diagnostic and repair process, is fully trained and able to meet exacting standards. Our goal is to align learning with your key business objectives and ensure our technical training maximises your customers’ satisfaction and loyalty.
RPS: A GLOBAL LEADER PROVIDING LEARNING AND TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS
RPS has built a strong reputation of proven success within technical service training. The team offers expertise encompassing technical and nontechnical services, sales and parts, using the most current learning media (e.g., tablets, smartphones, performance support objects, 3-D modelling) to best meet your evolving needs.
RPS helps customers solve critical technical training needs through:
- A systems-based approach that ensures training solutions deliver measurable business results
- A flexible business model supporting incremental and transformational approaches to change
- The ability to leverage existing learning management systems (LMSs) or provide a purpose-built LMS to address complex business rules, multibranding and multilanguage requirements scalable for a geographically dispersed workforce
- More than 1,000 staff members globally dedicated to providing training support services including vehicle repair and maintenance, guidance from subject matter experts and assistance from instructional system designers
- In-house graphics/audio/visual development and curriculum analysis