Training Analysis and Design
RPS has created a roadmap for workforce learning and development that links directly to business performance. Our enhanced learning solutions ensure specific job requirements are targeted and addressed with precision to drive optimal performance for each role.
Connecting Learning to Optimal Business performance
Raytheon Professional Services (RPS) identifies and targets specific opportunities for workforce skills improvement. The result is a solution that strengthens overall business performance while advancing your Key Performance Indices such as productivity, customer satisfaction, cost savings, safety, compliance and more.
Individual performance is also improved through learning solutions that are tailored to each employee's job responsibilities. RPS fine tunes the learning to ensure each employee is able to reach peak levels of performance, aligning training spend and resources with top business priorities.
(Architect™) Performance Optimization Model
Fueled by continuous improvement, Raytheon's Architect™ is a scalable and collaborative process that:
- Integrates organizations’ peak performance requirements with our validated algorithms to identify the most advantageous learning requirements
- Recommends an optimized delivery strategy with a tactical focus on formal, social and on-the-job learning (70:20:10)
- Synchronizes content and provides a curriculum view based on learning for all and targeted for specific roles
- Analyzes current learning to make sure it can be reused and repurposed as needed
- Recommends opportunities to prioritize development and implementation of the learning plan
The combination of RPS' unique training solutions and support-ready personnel has proven successful for customers across a variety of industries. Fueled by a strategic and tireless dedication to maximizing business performance, our approach results in:
- Reduced training costs
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Advanced compliance scores
- Expanded safety measures
- Increased productivity
- More opportunities for first-time resolution
- Decreased time to reach proficiency