Technical Services Training
RPS provides innovative training solutions for the repair and maintenance of equipment, vehicles and machinery in markets with rapid product and technology life cycles. We enable our customers to achieve greater availability of their products and increase customer satisfaction through efficient service and immediate problem resolution.
Whether maintaining vehicles and equipment already deployed or preparing technicians for launches through new product training, RPS uses technology and performance analytics to assess, train and certify learners on technical proficiencies. From ATMs and automobiles to forklifts and electrical transformers, RPS ensures that every learner, at every step of the diagnostic and repair process, is fully trained and able to meet exacting standards. Our goal is to align learning with your key business objectives and ensure our technical training maximizes your customers' satisfaction and loyalty.
RPS: A GLOBAL LEADER PROVIDING LEARNING AND TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS
Through an unwavering commitment to continuous improvement, RPS has built a strong reputation of proven success and a mastery of technical service training. The team offers expertise encompassing technical and nontechnical services, sales and parts, using the most current learning media (e.g., tablets, smartphones, performance support objects, 3-D modeling) to best meet your evolving needs.
RPS helps customers solve critical technical training needs through:
- A systems-based approach that ensures training solutions deliver measurable business results
- Expertise gained from providing technical training for the world’s leading companies across a variety of high-consequence industries
- A flexible business model supporting incremental and transformational approaches to change
- Automotive market expertise; deep knowledge of dealer and aftermarket operations
- Ability to leverage existing Learning Management Systems or provide a purpose-built LMS to address complex business rules, multi-branding and multi-language requirements scalable for a geographically dispersed workforce
- Over 1,000 staff members globally dedicated to providing training support services including vehicle repair and maintenance, subject matter experts and instructional systems designers
- In-house graphics/audio/visual development and curriculum analysis
RPS' technical skills training results in improved workforce safety, compliance and efficiency, which leads to satisfied customers. Through our corporate training services, we help companies better meet and maintain their customers' service contractual and compliance guarantees.