At Raytheon, we integrate corporate responsibility into all we do. With global reach comes global responsibility, and we take that responsibility very seriously.
We view our commitment to society at large as being demonstrated in the following ways:
- Community Involvement, which includes Raytheon's community relations and charitable giving programs, and our signature educational initiative, MathMovesU®;
- Diversity, fostering an inclusive culture;
- Ethics, our commitment to maintaining a foundation of integrity and trust;
- Governance, the company’s guiding principles and leadership practices;
- Energy, including total employee engagement in conservation, increasing energy efficiency and renewable power sources;
- Environmental protection, preserving natural resources and minimizing our footprint;
- Safety, ensuring our employee’s safety and wellness.
Raytheon ranked on Corporate Responsibility Magazine's 100 Best Corporate Citizens List
Raytheon is recognized for standout performance in the areas of corporate governance, environment and philanthropy.
2015 Sustainability Goals: Our Commitment to Future Generations
Raytheon continues to be a sustainability leader by setting aggressive, measurable, absolute reduction goals. The company has 15 long-term sustainability goals in operations, supply chain, engineering, EHS and information technology.
Raytheon is committed to our employees and our communities. We take a strategic approach to community outreach by focusing on three key areas: math and science education, armed services support and our local communities.