Grants and Scholarships
Raytheon's philanthropic interests are strategically focused on empowerment through education, specifically directed towards military families, veterans and active-duty military personnel. We give preference to regional projects that serve the broader community in locations where we have major facilities. Organizations recognized as tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Service code are eligible.
If you represent a community organization and would like to submit a grant request, please click here to begin our eligibility questionnaire.
Please note that only those grant requests made through Raytheon's website will be accepted for consideration.
Click the following links to learn more about:
- The Raytheon Women's Cyber Security Scholarship provides tuition and fee assistance, as well as a summer internship with Raytheon and an (ISC)2 certification exam voucher with full educational package
- National Merit Scholarship and the Raytheon Scholars: A scholarship program for Raytheon employees' children
- The Raytheon-Monsoor Scholarship provides financial assistance to help surviving children of fallen military members pursue post-secondary degrees.
- Raytheon Student Veterans of America STEM Scholarships: $10,000 scholarships for student veterans studying science, technology, engineering and mathematics
- Raytheon Student Veterans of America Patriot Scholarships: $10,000 scholarships for U.S. Army student veterans
- Raytheon-FIRST Robotics Scholarships: $1,000 college scholarships to alumni of the FIRST (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology) program