The Warfighter Field Operations Customer Support (FOCUS) program is a U.S. Army program under the Program Executive Office, Simulation, Training and Instrumentation, to consolidate operations and maintenance, systems integration and engineering support services for the Army’s live, virtual and constructive training systems.
All agencies of the U.S. Government are eligible to use this vehicle.
Warfighter FOCUS is operated by the Raytheon-led Warrior Training Alliance (WTA) comprised of industry leaders with highly relevant areas critical to the Warfighter FOCUS program’s success.
Operating under an open business model, the WTA delivers integrated, turnkey, life-cycle training services and support worldwide to the U.S. Army for live, virtual and constructive domains.
The WTA provides:
- Training exercise and operations
- Maintenance support for all training and range systems
- Engineering support for lifecycle support of training and range systems
- Management oversight and administrative support for teammate activities
- Supply support for all government-owned property and material
- The WTA delivers training, training support, training infrastructure support and training life cycle support.
Task orders are awarded to the Warfighter FOCUS contract vehicle through PEO STRI.
Warfighter FOCUS Program Management Office contact: email@example.com