Total Solutions for Law Enforcement, Security, Facilities Management, Fire, Rescue, Clothing, Marine Craft and Emergency/Disaster Response
Dulles, VA 20166
Schedule 84 is issued by the General Services Administration (GSA). Schedule 84 is an acquisition tool for customers to procure solutions for Law Enforcement, Security, Facilities Management, Fire, Rescue, Clothing, Marine Craft and Emergency/Disaster Response.
- Pre-negotiated Terms and Conditions (T&Cs)
- Pre-negotiated product pricing (contact POCs or see catalog for details)
Products and ordering information on this GSA Schedule are also availalbe on GSA's online ordering system, GSA! Advantage. Agencies can browse the site by clicking the GSA Advantage logo:
This GSA Schedule is open to all Federal and State/Local agencies.
Each GSA Schedule further defines scope by Special Item Numbers (SIN). A contractor can be awarded one or several SINs for a particular contract.
Raytheon’s Schedule 84 provides customers products within SINs:
- 426-4C: Night Vision Equipment
The SIN descriptions and Raytheon’s product offering can be found within Raytheon’s official Schedule 84 catalog or on the website listed above.
The contractual relationship is between the Government customer and Raytheon. GSA's involvement is limited to the receipt of the industrial funding fee on a quarterly basis.
Agency Ordering Procedures (FAR 8.404)
Minimum documentation is encouraged to streamline the procurement process.
Actions Not Required:
- Further Competition Solicitation
- Requirement Synopsis
- Fair and Reasonable Pricing Determination
- Small Business Set-Aside Consideration
Orders Under Micro-Purchase Threshold ($2,500):
- Select "Best Value" Contractor
- Place Order
Orders Above Maximum Order Threshold ($200,000):
- Consider Additional Schedule Contractors (review GSA Advantage! web site)
- Select Apparent "Best Value" Contractors
- Request Price Reductions
- Place Order with "Best Value" Contractor
Blanket Purchase Agreements
Government agencies are encouraged to establish Blanket Purchase Agreements with a Federal Supply Schedule contractor to fill recurring needs while taking advantage of quality discounts, saving administrative time, and reducing paperwork.
Raytheon GSA Schedule PMO:
GSA Schedules PMO