Raytheon BBN Technologies
Innovation on Demand
Raytheon BBN Technologies is one of Raytheon’s premier research and development centers. Our diverse research portfolio combines the best technologies to deliver innovative, custom solutions with real-world benefit.
- Our world-class quantum research team is enabling next generation quantum sensing, quantum communications, and quantum computing.
- BBN’s multi-sensor processing systems are in use in the U.S Navy, the UK Royal Air Force and the Canadian Navy.
- Our software powers every North American tactical IP military network.
- We continue to lead in speech recognition technology, making dramatic improvements in accuracy.
Learn more about our technology solutions:
- Call Center Analytics
– Avoke Analytics
- Shooter Detection for Helicopters
– Boomerang Air
- Shooter Detection for Vehicles and Fixed Positions
– Boomerang III
- Shooter Detection for Dismounted Troops
– Boomerang Warrior-X
- Automated Monitoring and Translation of Foreign News Broadcasts
– Broadcast Monitoring System™
- Portable, Real-Time, Two-Way Translation
- Automated Monitoring and Translation of Foreign Language Web Sites
– Web Monitoring System
- Multifunction Android Situation Awareness Device
- Passive Infrared Image Capture Device
- Unattended video ground sensor
BBN’s R&D expertise spans:
- Big Data
- Cloud Computing
- Cyber Security
- Distributed Systems
- Immersive Learning
- Networking and Communications
- Quantum Physics
- Sensor Systems
- Speech, Language and Multimedia Technologies
- Synthetic Biology Tools