Last Updated: 10/15/2012*
The Sum of all Thrills™ ride experience opened three years ago at INNOVENTIONS at Epcot® at the Walt Disney World® Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Fla.
Sum of all Thrills™ showcases math in action: Visitors design their own thrill ride using math fundamentals to calculate for variables such as acceleration and velocity. Once the design is complete, participants board a 4-D simulator to ride their creation through all the dips, dives, loops and barrel rolls.
Facts about Sum of all Thrills™:
- First ride experience located within INNOVENTIONS at Epcot® at the Walt Disney World® Resort.
- More than two million Disney guests have participated in the Sum of all ThrillsTM experience.
- Guests are able to choose from a total of 709 seconds (almost 12 minutes) of unique ride simulation motion to create their 90-second ride.
- Acceleration and velocity are calculated using the Finite Difference method.
* The content on this page is classified as historical content. See this important information regarding such content.