As space operation trends continue to evolve, Raytheons Equinox 3 maximizes commonality and adapts to the unique and dynamic mission needs of each customer.
The Equinox3 mission management product suite provides an advanced constellation scheduling capability with intuitive visualization graphics, a modern architecture and powerful customization capability.
The flexible and extensible solution suite is designed to meet the most complex and demanding operational mission management requirements with innovative use of a customizable plug-n-play architecture.
Equinox3, which is a foundation for Raytheons Mission Planning applications, provides a proof-of-concept for how a high-level scheduling application can facilitate cross-coordination of traditionally stove-piped systems.
It is scalable to fit a variety of solutions and is designed to support a range of mission concepts, such as:
- Single resource to heterogeneous fleets and constellations
- Single user day-shift operations to 24/7 multiuser, geographically dispersed operation centers
- Manual to automated operations
- Simple contact and command-load planning to constellation-level optimization of high volume, complex mission tasking
- Pre-planned to highly responsive, real-time events
- Small to large, simple to complex satellite modeling
Equinox 3 meets todays mission needs by leveraging Raytheons 30-plus years of experience developing and operating complex and highly reliable mission and resource management systems.