Threat Research and Assessment
RAYTHEON’S SECURITY RESEARCHERS ARE RENOWNED EXPERTS IN THE FIELD.
Raytheon’s team of security researchers leverage the latest technologies to assess vulnerabilities, reduce threat surfaces and maximize security effectiveness. From identifying avenues of attack to helping develop a mitigation plan, we are committed to effectively supporting your security architecture and operations.
- Hundreds of millions of tests per week
- Static and dynamic software analysis
- Cooperative and uncooperative engagements
- Network emulation of more than 100,000 endpoints
- Processes for turning threat indicators into defensive actions
Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) – Detect previously unseen threats via an open platform covering the Web, email and various endpoints.
Open Source Intelligence – Critical research identifies advanced threat indicators online.
Forensics – Provides comprehensive training and certification in IT forensics.
Cyber Range Video
Cyber Defenders Video