- Customer Connections
- Employee Connections
- Supplier Connections
- Supplier Registration
- Electronic Commerce at Raytheon
- Raytheon Terms and Conditions
- Conflict Minerals Resources
- Raytheon Supplier Diversity
- Potential Supplier Registration
- Related Links
- E-Learning Portal
- Specialty Metals Reference Documents
- IIS Supplier Connections
- IDS Supplier Connections
- Design for Six Sigma Resources
- California Transparency Act
- RMS E-Business
- IDIQ Contract Vehicles
- iCenter Drawing Access
- IDS Drawing Access - WebRDS
"We are building an inclusive culture"
Raytheon's Supplier Diversity Program strives to provide an inclusive environment to do business with small, minority-owned, women-owned, veteran-owned (including service disabled veterans), and HUBZone businesses.
Raytheon also seeks to provide an inclusive environment for historically black colleges, universities, and minority institutions to participate in the procurement of technical, engineering, and research services.
To that end, Raytheon is committed to a diverse supply base that reflects the demographics and values of our Company, customers, and the communities in which we operate.
One Team… One Vision