WISDM Access Requirements
Each user must satisfy the following requirements before they can be added to the WISDM Portal:
- Support Summary - What STANDARD Missile program are you working on? What is your compelling business reason for access?
- SM PMO Approval - Based on your Support Summary (from Step #1), you will either be approved for access or declined for lack of need to know.
- User Information Collection Form - Upon PMO approval, the information form will be sent to you by the WISDM Access Administrator.
- U.S. Person Verification - Verification will need to be on file at any Raytheon facility. Classified Visit Requests or current Navy or Raytheon clearances satisfy this requirement. You MUST be a "U.S. Person" to apply for an account. (A "U.S. Person" can be a naturalized U.S. citizen.)
- Remote Access Account and SecurID Card - After you return the User Information Collection Form to the WISDM Access Administrator, you will be processed for an account.
- ITAR Certification Requirement - After you receive a SecurID Card, you will receive instructions to complete the certification and set up your SecurID Token.
To intiate the access request, please send your Support Summary information (from Step #1) to email@example.com.
Note: Please allow 2-3 weeks for processing. Actual processing time is determined by response times by you, Raytheon IT Security, and Physical Security (both Navy and Raytheon).
If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.