- Air and Missile Defense
- Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR)
- Electronic Warfare
- Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance
- Naval and Maritime Solutions
- Precision Weapons
- Space Solutions
- Responsive Space
- Space Fence
- Space-Based Command and Control
- Mission Support and Training
- Training Solutions
Raytheon has been developing cutting-edge sensor payloads, instruments, and associated mission software for more than four decades, working with all the major prime contractors and government customers. With more than 100 sensors launched to date, and more than 400 instrument years in space, Raytheon has a 45-year track record of successful on-orbit performance.
Whether flying in a variety of orbits, on the ground on Mars or here on Earth, Raytheon’s sensing solutions support a number of critical missions in space, including:
- Space exploration
- Environmental Sensing
- Space situational awareness
- Missile warning and missile defense
- Intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR)
Raytheon also provides a spectrum of innovative technologies to address demands in the emerging responsive space “launch-on-demand” market. Responsive space represents a shift to smaller, less expensive, demand-driven satellites that can provide networked data products.
The following products encompass Raytheon’s breadth of technology offerings in the space sensing solutions market.
Space Situational Awareness
Missile Warning and Missile Defense
Intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR)