Training and Services Overview
Raytheon's Approach to Service
The road to the future is paved with ideas. Every technological advancement, medical breakthrough and engineering triumph begins with a new thought or a difficult question.
Raytheon innovation helps our customers move ahead by answering tough questions with ideas, transforming ideas into products and turning employees into experts. But our work doesn’t stop there. We also help customers implement, maintain and upgrade those solutions, extracting the highest return on investment.
We engineer smart people and smart solutions, delivering value without boundaries to customers today, and years down the road.
Maintenance and Logistics
Raytheon is a leader in providing operations, maintenance and systems sustainment services for civil and defense customers worldwide. We deliver full life-cycle modernization and support for air, land and sea-based electronics and weapons systems. We also provide data-driven, real-time logistics services to 542 sites in 80 countries. Our cost-effective solutions help customers stay mission-ready and relevant.
- Advanced Integrated Maintenance Support System (AIMSS)
- EW Performance-Based Logistics
- Enhanced Automated Graphical Logistics Environment (EAGLE)
- Operations, Maintenance and Sustainment
- Operations, Planning, Training and Resource Support Services II (OPTARSS)
- Integrated Logistics Solutions
Design and Fabrication
For nearly a century, the name Raytheon has been synonymous with the world's most advanced, dependable electronic systems. Our customers benefit from a wide range of design and manufacturing services, including our legendary research centers, our state-of-the-art factories and our pioneering knowledge of gallium nitride and other technologies. We can design and deploy systems for any application.
- Radio Frequency Components - Gallium Nitride and Gallium Arsenide Foundry
- Raytheon BBN Technologies
- Customized Engineering & Depot Support (CEDS)
- Modeling, Simulation and Visualization
- Semiconductor Technology
- Raytheon Glenrothes Chip Design and Manufacturing Foundry
Our analysis and test labs meet the exceptionally high standards required to support our nation’s most important satellites, aircraft and other defense systems. Customers receive the same broad range of testing, analysis, design and development services that we use to produce Raytheon’s most critical products.
- Primary Standards Laboratory
- Integrated Test Facility
- Environmental Test Laboratory
- Component Test and Analysis Laboratories
- Antenna Test Facility
- Analysis and Test Services
- Mobile Range
- SISTIM - Extensive SImulation/STIMulation
A global leader in performance-focused learning solutions, Raytheon delivers measurable results in industries where there is no room for error. We train every U.S. Army soldier who deploys on foreign soil, manage military training at 600 locations worldwide and train more than 4,000 air traffic controllers each year. In the healthcare industry, Raytheon Professional Services provides the targeted tools necessary to increase efficiency and effectiveness while improving patient safety and quality of care.
- Raytheon Global Training Solutions
- Warfighter FOCUS: Warrior Training Alliance (WTA)
- Air Traffic Control Optimum Training Solution (ATCOTS)
- Cyber Learning Solutions
- Cyber Operations Training
- Simulation and Training
- Raytheon's Command and Staff Trainer (RCAST)
- Raytheon Professional Services