Warfighter FOCUS: Supporting the US Army around the world
During the two longest wars in American history, Raytheon has provided proven, responsive and extremely cost-effective training support while ensuring the highest levels of US Army readiness around the world on the Warfighter Field Operations Customer Support (Warfighter FOCUS, WFF) contract.
Since 2008, the Raytheon-led Warrior Training Alliance (WTA), a team of 154 companies including 117 small businesses, has provided more training hours on WFF to our warfighters than any other team and will continue to be flexible and responsive to new requirements and emerging training needs.
The WTA supports hundreds of manned and unmanned training locations worldwide:
- Major training areas supported include: Ft. Benning, Ga.; Ft. Hood, Texas; Ft. Huachuca, Ariz.; the National Training Center at Ft. Irwin, Calif.; Afghanistan; Korea; Germany
- All DoD services trained (Army, Marines, Navy, Air Force); special operations forces (SOCOM); national assets such as CBIRF; allied and coalition forces
Around the world the WTA maintains training aids, devices, simulators and simulations (TADSS), ranging from individual soldier laser training devices to sophisticated multi-media and virtual reality trainers.
Some major accomplishments on WFF include:
- To date, $7.9 billion has been awarded on more than five thousand task orders on WFF
- On average, 32% of all contract dollars have gone to small business
- To date the WTA has supported more than 1.4 million training events
- Most recently, we supported training the Chemical Biological Incident Response Force (CBIRF) in exercise Scarlet Response, one of the nation’s largest incident response exercises in Perry, Ga. from 21 to 23 July
- Task Order Support Turnaround Time (average turnaround time from when a requirement is identified to task order issuance and work begins): More than 75% reduction since contract start
Raytheon and CSC in teaming agreement for Army Training Program
Posted: Jun. 17, 2015
Raytheon team tests new global capability to help improve U.S. Army readiness
Posted: Feb. 23, 2015
More Afghan pilots to receive Raytheon training
Posted: Nov. 10, 2014
Raytheon team saves U.S. Army $300 million on Warfighter FOCUS training program
Posted: Oct. 8, 2014
Raytheon awarded $26.9 million Department of Defense training development task order
Posted: Dec. 23, 2013