SNV-12 Signal and Noise Voter
The SNV-12 Signal-and-Noise Voter is a communication device that assures high quality radio signal transmission and retransmission across its network.
The device uses individual digital signal processors to continuously select the receiver with the lowest noise or best signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) from multiple sources. The SNV-12 then provides the "voted" output to a dispatcher and/or to a repeater for retransmission so that all users can hear the best signal, each time they communicate.
- Independent DSP inputs vote the best voice channel
- Up to 12 site inputs voted per chassis
- Console interface module integrates with industry standard dispatch consoles
- Multiple types of repeater control and transmit steering capabilities
- Provides tone keying detection and generation
- Repeat mode retransmits voted audio
- Digital audio delay compensates for differences in path lengths
- Local control plus IP, serial and parallel remote control
- System expansion to 36 sites by daisy chaining multiple SNV-12s
- 5.25" h by 19" w card-cage package
24-hour Customer Support Hotline:
Our 24-hour customer support hotline is designed to offer customers an outstanding level of service. U.S. and Canadian customers can call (800) 498-3137 for immediate assistance with any technical problems, day or night. The 24-hour hotline includes a trained, professional staff of existing system and customer service engineers knowledgeable in our products and services.
Please conact us to request a software upgrade listed below or if you have any questions.
CPM-3 Module v.1.06
Accessory - PTG-10 Pilot Tone Generator