The RTU- 292 Radio/Telephone Interface Unit provides an automatic connection between a radio system and a telephone system or other two-wire line. The unit is suited for use with HF, VHF, UHF, or satellite systems and is applicable to full-duplex or half-duplex modes.
- Suited for Use with HF, VHF, UHF or satellite systems.
- Unmanned Auto-Dial/Auto-Answer capability.
- Automatic adaptive hybrid balance: No hybrid adjustments.
- DSP-based VOX.
- Sophisticated call progress monitoring.
- STU-III interface option.
- Voice prompting in many languages.
- Incorporates a full featured telephone set.
- Front panel keypad with DTMF or pulse dialing.
- Remote dial through of phone numbers.