Put Raytheon’s Knowledge Base to Work for You
The Raytheon Analysis & Test Laboratory (RATL) has full capabilities and resources to help you with product design and testing.
Located in Indianapolis, Ind., RATL is part of Raytheon Technical Services Company's Engineering organization. RATL offers a broad spectrum of capabilities in engineering analysis and testing, especially environmental and Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) testing.
RATL offers expertise in:
- Structural and Thermal Finite Element Analysis
- Contractor test monitoring
- Test plans and reports
- Failure analysis
- Automated Test Equipment console design, build and repair
- Climatic and Dynamic Testing
- EMI Testing
The laboratory is a former U.S. Navy Avionics test lab for air, sea, land and space applications. RATL offers extensive experience with MIL-STD-5400, MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-461, EIA-364/MIL-STD-1344 and MIL-STD-202.
The lab professionals have applied their expertise to a wide variety of programs for the U.S. Department of Defense, other federal agencies and commercial entities. RATL personnel have in-depth knowledge of:
- Airborne reconnaissance systems
- Electronic surveillance systems
- Electronic warfare systems
- Airborne and ground-defense radars
- Flight computers and other avionics
- Missiles and missile warning systems
- Weather systems
- Attack helicopters
- Command and control systems
- Communication systems
- Electro-optics systems
- Depot maintenance and supply support systems
An experienced work force and a wide range of capabilities combine to provide knowledgeable, successful solutions at the Raytheon Analysis & Test Laboratory in Indianapolis.