Put Raytheon’s Knowledge Base to Work for You
The Raytheon Analysis & Test Laboratory (RATL) has full capabilities and resources to help you with product design and testing.
Located in Indianapolis, IN, RATL is part of Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) Engineering organization. RATL offers a broad spectrum of capabilities in environmental and electromagnetic interference (EMI) testing and engineering analysis.
RATL offers expertise in:
- Climatic and dynamic testing
- EMI/EMC testing
- Test plans and reports
- Contractor test monitoring
- Structural and thermal finite element analysis
- Failure analysis
- Automated test equipment console design, build and repair
- HALT/HASS testing
- Near and far field range antenna testing
The laboratory is a former U.S. Navy Avionics test lab for air, sea, land and space applications. RATL offers extensive experience with MIL-STD-5400, MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-461, EIA-364/MIL-STD-1344 and MIL-STD-202.
The lab professionals have applied their expertise to a wide variety of programs for the U.S. Department of Defense, other federal agencies and commercial entities. RATL personnel have in-depth knowledge of:
- Airborne reconnaissance systems
- Electronic surveillance systems
- Electronic warfare systems
- Airborne and ground-defense radars
- Flight computers and other avionics
- Missiles and missile warning systems
- Weather systems
- Attack helicopters
- Command and control systems
- Communication systems
- Electro-optics systems
- Depot maintenance and supply support systems
An experienced work force and a wide range of capabilities combine to provide knowledgeable, successful solutions at the Raytheon Analysis & Test Laboratory in Indianapolis.