- Missile Defense
- Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR)
- Electronic Warfare
- Training and Services
- Precision Weapons
- Products and Capabilities
- Accelerated Improved Interceptor Initiative (AI3)
- AGM-65 Maverick
- Highway Transportation Management Systems (HTMS)
- Iron Dome Weapon System
- Javelin Weapon System
- Joint Strike Missile
- Mobile Range
- Paveway Laser Guided Bomb (LGB)
- Peregryn Strategic Infrastructure Protection
- Phalanx Close-In Weapon System (CIWS)
- Stunner Terminal Missile Defense Interceptor
- TALON Laser Guided Rocket (LGR)
- Warfighter FOCUS
Raytheon’s Patriot Modern Man Station (MMS) delivers on the innovative technologies of the Patriot Air and Missile Defense System. Part of Patriot’s engagement control station and information coordination central, the operator-machine interface is used to identify and display airborne objects; track potential threats; and engage hostile targets, including aircraft, unmanned air vehicles, cruise missiles and tactical ballistic missiles.
The Patriot Modern Man Station brings situational awareness to the warfighter's fingertips.
Click for a hi-rez version.
Available today, the modernized system, with its color graphical user interface (GUI) and touch-screen display, gives the operator significantly enhanced visual cues for identification of targets and priority alerts, and greatly improves battlefield situational awareness with best-in-class command and control decision-support tools. The new MMS, modern adjunct processor and radar digital processor are the key upgrades that facilitate Patriot’s new capabilities while reducing ownership cost.