Rigorously tested. Ready. Reliable.
The combat-proven Patriot is the world’s most advanced air and missile defense system. It is the cornerstone of the air and missile defense architecture for 12 nations around the globe, including the U.S. and five NATO nations.
Patriot is a long-range, high-altitude, all-weather system that is regularly and rigorously tested with U.S. Army oversight under real-world conditions. The system can counter threats from tactical ballistic missiles, cruise missiles and advanced aircraft, and is continuously upgraded to keep ahead of evolving threats.
- 200+ fire units fielded worldwide.
- 2,500+ search and track tests successfully completed.
- 1,000+ missiles flight tested.
- Patriot’s latest software release, PDB-7, leverages major modernization improvements and is already being delivered to customers.
- Fully modernized Patriot will be in service through 2048 and beyond.
Ready and reliable, Patriot systems are interoperable and can be integrated into existing systems to become part of a larger integrated air and missile defense architecture.
Patriot Time Lapse Montage
Raytheon receives $109 million contract for Patriot Air and Missile Defense System
Posted: Sept. 10, 2014
US Army awards Raytheon $235.5 million contract for Patriot
Posted: Jul. 16, 2014
Raytheon demonstrates successful prototyping of AESA/GaN technologies into Patriot radar
Posted: Jul. 15, 2014
Poland invites Raytheon to participate in final phase of WISLA competition
Posted: Jul. 01, 2014
Raytheon awarded $655 million contract for Patriot
Posted: Mar. 03, 2014