- Intelligence and Information Systems
- IIS News Coverage
- About IIS
- Products & Services
- Operations, Maintenance and Sustainment
With activity-based costing as a foundation, Raytheon's Results-based Cost Model uses a different approach in measuring costs. Tracing O&M and sustainment services directly to specific, measurable mission results, our Results-based Cost Model can help government agencies make informed decisions and answer the following key questions:
This innovative model allows government agencies to tie products and services back to their mission value and costs. This enables better investment decisions.
- Which O&M services can be improved to maximize mission value?
- What do mission products and services really cost?
- Which customers or products are most costly?
- Which processes or activities provided the most value (highest contribution for the lowest cost)?