Strategic Infrastructure Protection Brochure
Strategic Infrastructure Protection
Whether the threat is from small aircraft, missiles or swarming boats, Raytheon’s defense systems protect strategic infrastructure such as oil fields, port facilities, etc. View Strategic Infrastructure Protection brochure.
We provide secure, layered protection against threats to strategic infrastructure targets, including: industrial operations, oil and gas lines, ports and harbors, airports and coastal cities.
Responding to Complex Threats
Evolving threats — from cyber attacks to cruise and ballistic missiles — need proven defense systems. The sensors (radar, infrared, etc.), weapons and technologies of our layered solutions offer warfighter-proven capabilities.
We integrate multiple overlapping and complementary protection layers to deter threats, mitigate vulnerabilities and minimize the consequences of an attack.
Our layered approach reduces the risk to high-value infrastructure assets such as industrial operations, oil and gas lines, coastal cities, etc. We help warfighters counter threats so they can keep doing their jobs, even in difficult conditions.
Raytheon's layered defense systems protect from close, medium and long range threats
Integrated Layered Defense
We protect local to large areas with the force needed to defend the mission. Raytheon designs multiple layers of defense and overlaps those layers to provide the broadest possible defense. These layers deter threats, mitigate vulnerabilities and minimize the consequences of attacks.
Our weapons systems feature:
- Sensors: Using radar, infrared, electro-optical and other types of sensors to provide accurate data to identify and engage threats quickly and effectively.
- Command and Control: Tracking, assessment and weapon engagement decisions must be made quickly from the time of detection. Raytheon’s solutions are designed to provide multi-sensor integration for:
- Enhanced situational awareness.
- Expedited detect-to-engage sequences.
- Identification and evaluation of threats.
- Readiness assessment.
- Execution of specific tactical procedures.
- Effectors: Employing a suite of lethal and nonlethal self-defense weapons systems meets threats at multiple stages of engagement.
Integrated weapon system management centers provide training, logistics and support across your portfolio of systems. These local centers ensure fast support in your country to ensure mission success.