Ground Based Air Defense brochure
Ground Based Air Defense
Attacks on high-value, strategic sites such as military bases, airports, industrial operations, etc., can seriously disrupt governments and commerce. View Ground Based Air Defense brochure.
Our ground-based air defense products offer a full detect-to-engage spectrum of solutions for any threat. We partner with you on every step from design and analysis through training and mission support.
We are with you for the long term, and we’ll provide lower total costs and improved systems availability — all while achieving mission performance.
Raytheon's layered defense systems protect from close, medium and long range threats
Integrated Layered Defense
We protect local to large areas with the force needed to defend the mission. Raytheon designs multiple layers of ground-based air defense and overlaps those layers to provide the broadest possible defense. These layers deter threats, mitigate vulnerabilities and minimize the consequences of attacks.
Our weapons systems feature:
- Sensors: Using radar, infrared, electro-optical and other types of sensors to provide accurate data to identify and engage threats quickly and effectively.
- Command and Control: Tracking, assessment and weapon engagement decisions must be made quickly from the time of detection. Raytheon’s solutions are designed to provide multi-sensor integration for:
- Enhanced situational awareness.
- Expedited detect-to-engage sequences.
- Identification and evaluation of threats.
- Readiness assessment.
- Execution of specific tactical procedures.
- Effectors: Employing a suite of lethal and nonlethal self-defense weapons systems meets threats at multiple stages of engagement.
Integrated weapon system management centers provide training, logistics and support across your portfolio of systems. These local centers ensure fast support in your country to ensure mission success.