The MYK-85 Key Management Unit cryptographic engine performs Type 1 and Type 3 data encryption and decryption, Type 1 Hash, commercial hash (SHA-1), key generation and exchanges, and other associated cryptographic functions.
Designed and programmed by SIS, the MYK-85 features a complete 32-bit RISC-based cryptographic processor.
The Type 1 government encryption/decryption algorithm, called “Baton”—as well as DES and Triple DES—are in hardware. The MYK-85 also implements NIST Digital Signature and Secure Hash Standards.
- Full security evaluation
- 0.5 micron technology, 3.3 V CMOS
- Randomizer Government-approved for Type 1 applications
- ROM storage of all unclassified math functions and algorithm software
- SHA-1 and Type 1 hash
- Battery-backed RAM for storage of a unique serial number
- Baton Accelerator (Type 1)
- Triple DES; DES Accelerator
- DS-101 interface
- 32-bit RISC bus interface
- 8-bit multiplexed address/data bus interface
- In-circuit emulator (ICE) interface
- Timekeeper interface
For more information, please call (310) 533-8100