Exortable Command Link Decryptor for Commercial Satellite Systems
Pin-for-Pin Compatibility with Caribou and Cardholder
This exportable VLSI microcircuit implements the Centurion algorithm, which safeguards command links in commercial satellite ground and flight components. Key features include built-in authentication, Electronic Codebook operation mode, and interface compatibility with Caribou and Cardholder units.
- Exportable commercial algorithm.
- Command format compatibility with Caribou and Cardholder
- Telemetry format compatibility with Caribou and Cardholder
- Continuous data mode format (128 bits)
- Two command authenticate formats—Ternary and Binary
- Maximum uplink rate of 20 Mbps (300,000 commands per second)
- Built-in self test (BIST)
- Meets QML Class V MIL requirements
- SCC-qualified QML CMOS gate array manufacturer
- Radiation hardened for space applications
- 100K Rad (Si) Total Dose
For more information, please call (310) 533-8100