NSA Certified — Advanced Cryptographic Technology
Ideal for embedded applications that require minimal size, weight and power.
The design features fully redundant ARM processors with real-time alarm and integrity checking.
Hardware-assisted cryptographic algorithms support U.S. Government, NATO, and coalition operations.
Integrated Key Management
To simplify key management, internal battery-backed RAM (BRAM) supports the SafeXcel185A’s integral, secure, and authenticated boot-loading process.
When programmed for Crypto Ignition Key (CIK) operation, the system can be locked when the CIK is not present.
- Handheld Radios
- Manpack Link Devices
- Unmanned Platforms
- Embedded Wireless
- Remote Sensing
- Key Management
- Personal Authentication
FEATURES AND CAPABILITIES
- Voice and data protection
- Operation in Suite B modes supports wide-ranging applications encompassing government, civil and international interoperable markets
- Usable as a coprocessor, I/O processor, key manager or a stand-alone application processor
- 32-bit general purpose I/O with interrupt control
- Separate Red and Black CPU host busses for system interfaces
- Dynamic RAM controller, both Red and Black memory bus, with 64 Mbyte space each
- Software field-upgradeable using an authenticated process
- Specialized interface for loading external cryptographic assist processors embodied in FPGAs
- Hardware randomizer ensures random number generation
- Easy to embed; Minimal external circuitry required
For more information, please call (310) 533-8100